- Venue Name: Avius In Situ (avius -a -um: of places [out of the way, untrodden]; of persons, [wandering, astray, lost]. in situ in place)
- Venue Number: CtL-0108-004
- Domain Name: Mysterium Magnum (Domain of Melbourne)
- Domain Number: AUD02
- VST: Random Jones (AU1999090259)
- VC: Evan Johnston
- Game Location: Currently held at the So Bar, 270 Russell St.
- Game Time: The 3rd Saturday of the month, 1pm for a 2pm start till 6pm.
- Game Fees: $4
- Mailing List: The Venue uses the vic-lost mailing list at email@example.com. This list is used for in character discussions. The Venue also uses the oocvic mailing list at firstname.lastname@example.org. This list is used for out of character discussions for this venue and for the domain in general.
- Venue Website: Lost in Melbourne will be the official storyteller site, while the standard Melbourne Camarilla site will be available for player contributions.
- Changeling The Lost
The Four Wards of Melbourne: City of Passions.
Melbourne has many times been described as a city with four passions, those of Sport, Fashion, Food and Festivals. Since the Changeling of a city gain their Glamour from the people around them, these Passions have effected the Courts of the Freehold.
Winter is the Court of Sport and Sorrow, Spring is the Court of Desire and Fashion, Summer is the Court of Wrath and Food, while Autumn is the Court of Fear and Festivals.
More information is available in the Changeling Courts of Melbourne documents.
The prevailing Theme in Changeling is that of find ones way home. This can be reclaiming ones mortal life, or find a new home once they return from across the Hedge.
Another Theme is deception and dishonesty, in that nothing is ever what it seems to the Changeling. While they see great beauty in everything around them, that beauty also hides the terror that could see them stolen back into the lands of the True Fae.
In this game an additional Theme will be that of the unknown. While most other supernatural beings know who the enemy is, the Changeling arent even sure if there is an enemy. Do the Fae want to kidnap them and take them back across the Hedge, or were they allowed to leave because they had served their purpose? Did they really escape, or are they still serving their masters purposes, all these years later?
The lack of answers to these questions should leave the Changeling confused and unsure, never quite knowing what the truth is.
The prevailing mood in Changeling is that of bittersweet, with the beauty that they see balanced by the horror they have experienced and the terror they know lurks just beneath the surface.
An additional mood is that of uncertainty, with the Changeling never knowing whether they are safe from their former Fae masters.
Preferred Character Types/Restrictions
None at this time
|Intrigue (politics and negotiation):||3|
|Action (combat and challenges):|
|Mystery (enigmas and investigation):||3|
|Drama (ceremony and characterisation):||4|
|Darkness (chance of PC death/corruption):||4|
External Factors Information
- Game Attendance 3xp
- Roleplaying reward by player acclaim 1xp
- Roleplaying reward by storyteller 1 xp
- Downtime Report 2xp
- Mentoring 1xp
- Costuming up to 2xp (1xp will be awarded for costuming appropriate to the character, an addition 1xp will be award the first time a new costume is worn for the character)
- Submission of Character Sheet (one time only) 3xp.
- Submission of Character Background (one time only, only if received no later than 4 weeks after character enters play) 3xp
No character can earn more than 8xp in one month, except where noted in the Camarilla Rules Addendum.
None at this time.